Monday 28 February 2011

Someone Like You...




Were all trying to find that one person to love unconditionally and for them to love us back. I found that person and I thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together but I was wrong. He may have been everything that I hoped for but I wasnt the girl for him. I am lucky that I got to spend three years of my life with him, its just a shame on how I had to find out I wasn't the girl for him.
Many people ask if I regret been in a relationship with him but the thing is I don't. I could never regret it. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it hadn't of happened. I have learnt so much about love and myself. Yes I did get my heartbroken and it felt like I was dying but I didn't die that day, that was the day my life changed and for the better (I hope).
I want to meet someone that will treat me right just like he used too. Look after me when am ill and I will do the same for him. I want someone that will support me in my crazy adventures and be stood by me when my dreams come true. I don't want the guy I got to know at the end of our relationship, he was a lying cheat and I will never understand that side of him. That wasn't the guy I fell in love with. NO ONE DESERVES TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN TO THEM.
I may have had my heartbroken but thats not going to stop me loving again. Love is worth the pain and that saying 'its better to have loved and lost than to never experience love' is so true.
I do still wonder from time to time what he is doing and if he misses me and thinks about me (probably not). Adeles song 'someone like you' is perfect to describe how I feel and so many peoeple will be able to relate to it. It makes me emotional everytime I listen it. (I really need to go out and buy her album).
My ex did meet someone else that he thought was better suited for him than me. She can give him things that I never could. Which is a shame but I guess thats just life. I just have to accept that I wasn't the girl for him and continue my search to find THE ONE. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.

If you haven't listened 'someone like you', go listen to it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment