Sunday 8 May 2011

Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Ever since I met that guy I mentioned in my last blog, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. Everything I see around me and on tv reminds me of him and makes me think of him. It's so strange, I haven't felt like this in ages. Although I have been unable to stop thinking of him, I still haven't got round to texting him and asking him when he's free to meet again.
Am starting to think the reason that I am so useless at messaging potential boyfriends back is because deep down I am scared of getting hurt. I just never realised until I met that certain someone. Well I need to take my own advise and arrange to meet him. What's the worst that will happen.... He might so NO so what its not going to kill me. Right am going to text him.. Wish me luck :)

Love: you can get you heart broken or live the greatest love story with world has ever known but you will never know if you don't try.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment