Tuesday 24 May 2011

Follow Your Dreams...


Sorry I haven't blogged for a while I have been trying to figure a few things out with life. I am now on TWITTER at @FaithLoveHopeG.

It can be hard to be happy and content with what you have sometimes in life. As a child I had this dream of my perfect job, my perfect house and my perfect partner. I have the perfect job and the perfect house, just not the partner. I am happy without the boyfriend though as I don't currently want one or need one to make my life happy. I found with my last partner that he held me back from things I wanted to do in life and now I don't have anyone to please other than myself and I love that.
I know I should be happy with everything I have, as most people work a life time to have the things I have but theres something missing. I have achieved my goal and dream but unfortunately I now don't feel happy with it all, as I now don't know what am living for. I love my friends and family so much but I don't think this life is what I want anymore. I know that it will upset so many people if I just pack up my life and leave to see what else is out there in the world but I really want to go travelling.
I worked hard for everything I have and I think one of the reasons I am disappointmented with it is because the one person I really wanted to be proud of me was my Ex, and he was never able to be as he was jealous of what I had achieved while he was unable to even start working on his dreams. I know I shouldn't let his opinion still bug me but its hard when you know that someone out there recents you for achieving your dream.
I now have a new dream... I am going to sell the life I currently have now and go travelling. Then when I get back (if I do come back) I will create the dream I currently have and get back to this life but in the future I will also have the husband and children I dream of.
If something isn't right in life change it. Follow your dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment