Tuesday 22 March 2011

Don't cry for someone who won't cry for you...

It can be easy to sit at home and feel sorry for yourself when someone hurts you but really what is it going to change?!?! It isn't going to change whats happened and really do you feel good about yourself while your sat there crying? Well the answers no. You need to pull yourself together and show them and the world what your made of. Crying is a good release of your emotions and it can make you feel a bit better but only of you open up and true to yourself. You can't live life by yourself so don't be afraid to let the people close to you see you cry, they are there to help.
Once you've have a good cry about everything that has happened, get up and have a lovely warm shower and put on some nice clean clothes and you'll feel refreshed and ready to face the world.
I learnt my lesson and so have many of friends thats its not worth staying hiden away and feeling sorry for yourself when the person that hurt you doesn't even car about what they have done.
If they don't realise that they hurt you and apologise then they are not worth your tears. I will cry for someone that doesn't feel the same back. I am happier with a smile on my face and thats how I live my life. There's not a day that doesn't go by when I don't smile.
Someone once told me 'a smile can save a life' and believe its true. Just smiling at the person your passing on the street can make there day, its gives them that little bit of hope that everythigns going to be ok and the worlds not such a scary place.
So instead of crying, SMILE and a save a life :-) plus it will certainly confuss the person that hurt you about why your so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment