Friday 25 March 2011

Mistake...

I need to take some time for myself and figure out what am wanting in life and what am looking for. There is no point in dating and then getting involved in a relationship if its not what I want and if am not going to be around long.
I just don't want to make the same mistake again like I did with my ex. My dad says am too nice and trusting and that scares me that I could just get walked over all over again. I didn't have a clue what was happening and going on behind my back because I didn't think I had to reason not to trust him.
I don't want to make another mistake and rush into things too fast. I want to go into a relationship thinking it might last, I don't see the point in entering a relationship thinking 'its only a matter of time before it ends'. I don't be alone but am not going to rush into anything. I don't want to make another stupid mistake and end up in pointless and meaningless relationship, its not worth the heartache.
I can't complain too much about whats happened because if I did that would be like saying 'I don't like the life I have now'. I love the life I have now and I know for a fact I wouldn't have the things in it if I had never not get involved with him. I wouldn't change my life for anything. I love it and I love the people in it.

Have a listen to this song below, its a few years old but I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJCGgWEo6aQ

No comments:

Post a Comment